- Ford Fusion Energi Earns Top Vehicle Safety Rating from NHTSA
DEARBORN, Mich., May 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) awards the all-new 2013 Ford Fusion Energi a five-star Overall Vehicle Score in its New Car Assessment ...
- Safety apps for smartphones
The statistics are shocking: Every two minutes, someone in the U.S. is sexually assaulted, with 15 percent of those victims under age 12, according to data from the Rape, Abuse and Incest
- NTSB Defends Study Preceding Chinatown Bus Safety Sweep
The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board is defending itself against accusations it skewed a study that preceded the shutdown of 26 so-called Chinatown bus operations in the Northeast.
- Gun safety a serious business for Civil War re-enactors
YORK, Pa. ? The document is 39 pages long. And this year it is going to contain some of the most important words read in Gettysburg ? maybe not timeless, Gettysburg Address important.
- Safety deal hailed by Bangladeshi bosses
Bangladesh labour activists and manufacturers have welcomed plans to improve factory safety standards.
- New safety guidelines after Pike River
The government has released new workplace safety guidelines for directors, following recommendations by the Pike River Royal Commission.
- Safety rules limited for small fertilizer plants
- State boating rules tightened, safety promoted as season starts
This is National Boating Safety Week, which leads into the Memorial Day weekend, the traditional start of the summer watercraft season.
- New England Patriots 2013 Breakout Candidate: Free Safety Devin McCourty
COMMENTARY | New England Patriots' captain Devin McCourty quietly put together an impressive performance at free safety after making the switch from cornerback about halfway through the 2012 season.
- U.S. Campuses Wrestle With Safety Perceptions
Concern among international students and their parents about U.S. campus safety long predates the Boston Marathon bombings. Still, American schools seem to be more popular than ever.